The MB0414B Base Station
This base station has been replaced by the G3 Base Station which is composed of a small desktop Coupler box and a window mount antenna.
The base station consists of a rooftop antenna (MB0414A), a small coupler box (MB0414C), and PC software. The user supplies his own PC.
The coupler plugs into any 120V wall outlet to obtain a reference phase and connects to the PC serial port using a standard serial cable. Install the software on the PC and the base station is ready to go. The software can also be installed on multiple PCs networked together by a LAN.
- Input Voltage: 120/240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Coupler: 7”W x 6”D x 2”H
- Output: 2 RS232 Serial ports
- Weatherproof Antenna: 4”W x 6”H <1 lb. connects to coupler using LAN cable
- Antenna Cable: User-defined length; Belden 7928A paired; data tuff enhanced Category 5e; sunlight and oil resistant FEP jacket (or use your own Cat 5 LAN cable)
- Operating System: Windows 98 and above
- Field Probes supported: Unlimited
Click here to view a high resolution screenshot of the base station program.
U.S. Patent 6,667,610 & 7,031,859 & 8,533,121.